Friday, January 18, 2013

Wow from around the Net: Smart Monster


Never have I proclaimed myself to be a car guy, actually it is quite the opposite I know very little about cars. That doesn’t mean that I don’t know how to do any of the basics and I don’t think I will find myself stuck on the side of the road anytime soon panicking because I do not know what to do. It just means you probably will not find me hanging around a garage spouting off about what make and model are the best or how to fix an engine.

That all being said, not being a car guy, does not mean I cannot appreciate a beautiful vintage car.  I also have an appreciation for anyone willing and able to pour the necessary time and money needed to build and restore a beautiful one. On the same note I can really understand how hard and creative you have to be to take a ridiculous notion and make it into a fantastic reality.



A co-worker of mine discovered a talented gentleman who took a ridiculous idea and turned it into something so hilarious it is awesome. A Greek rally racer by the name of Stefan Attart is the man who birthed a wonderful creation, a mix of cute and seriously intimidating. Stefan brought forth into this world a Frankenstein type car in the form of a monster truck smart car.

Check it out:

Seeing this bad boy tearing up a mud hole would be a riot and this is the first time I have every really thought that the Smart Car could be seriously cool. The only thing that I am still curious about is if he kept the stock features of the smart car when he did the over haul, heated seats and mud driving would be a great combination.

Sincerely Urban Yeti

No comments:

Post a Comment